When we get together at the end of July, I’m going to talk more about this. Most companies that want to update their website have many ideas about what they want it to look like. I want people to understand that while a business website appearance is crucial to brand positioning, making it functional is equally important.
Your website isn’t just an address. If that’s all you use it for, you’re missing out!
Your business website is not functional if it cannot
- Track how your visitors use your website.
- Collect useable contact data.
- Post regularly to a blog.
- Guide current and potential customers through it strategically.
- Enable visitors to connect with you on social media.
- Protect visitors from vicious malware attacks on THEIR computers.
- Encourage search engine spiders to index the site.
- Allow all visitors to access your material in THEIR preferred method, RSS, audio, video, newsletter, etc.
- Convert visitors to buy-in with your message.
- Grow online ‘legs’ that withstand search engine changes.
Do you need to know all this? No.
You need to concentrate on being an excellent company. You’ll be most effective if you know how to use your most valuable marketing tool wisely, and we’ll show you how to do that on July 30th. If your website can do these 10 things, there’s no reason to be suffering a cash flow issue. If Zero To Sixty Marketing built your website, it can.
If someone else built your website and it can’t do these 10 things, you can still learn how to use it better, and still see improvements. That’s what we’ll dive into when we spend a couple of hours together going over some core ideas that are guaranteed to make you more effective online.
If you’re in the Dallas area, here’s the link to register for this one-time FREE event, I can’t wait to meet you! (Bring your business cards and plan on spending some quality networking time with other local businesses, too.)