When is the best time to do SEO research?
As you plan your website build! Surprised? Many are.
That doesn’t mean you can’t go back to an existing website and optimize for search, what it does mean is that your site structure is a major part to consider when you want search engine spiders to easily crawl your site.
Optimizing your existing site may take rethinking the structure externally, and then making sure the internal directions follow current best practices for ease of use for human and spider search. New technology is constantly available to expedite and refine your internal and external site structure, but not all new technology is trustworthy! Testing is KEY. A history of knowing what to look for and what to avoid is crucial, that’s why you need Zero To Sixty Marketing.
Research includes learning:
- Exactly who your audience is
- What language they are currently using to find businesses in your industry
- What language your competitors are using that works or doesn’t work
- What it may cost to adjust your PPC or FB ads to reflect better language or desire
- How your current website can be structured better overall to get more attention going to pages that MAKE MONEY
- Location diagnostics
- Social media diagnostics and reach
SEO is very different today than it was two years ago. Older methods that may have worked before can potentially get your website penalties that keep it off the first page of search results. Call us today to schedule your Diagnostic Check, and let’s get your business in front of customers who can’t wait to buy from you. Call 214-714-0495 today.
They’re out there, but can they find you?